1) What is VeTaut?
is a 100% natural and safe gel-based formula comprising of plant extracts and other ingredients. It is a concoction with precise proportions to provide most effective vaginal rejuvenating, restorative as well as firming, and with lasting results.
contains the ten ingredients: Woodfordia floribunda, Butea frondosa, Centella asiatica, Quersuc infectoris, Ficus glomerata, Hamamelis virginiana, Aloe vera, Potash alum, Punica granatum, L-arginine.
2) Why VeTaut?
Sexual health issues in females are characterized by:
- Vaginal laxity
- Sexual distress
- Sexual dysfunction
Vaginal laxity is also called Vaginal Relaxation Syndrome (VRS) and is most common after childbirth, as well as following frequent sexual encounters. In fact, VRS is responsible for 46% complaints of sexual distress and 64% of females having sexual dysfunction. VeTaut
is especially rejuvenating for VRS.
3) For whom VeTaut?
VRS is common in both:
- Premenopausal: 15% of women
- Post-menopausal: 10-40% of women – especially following multiple deliveries – 50% loss of vaginal muscles’ elasticity due to childbirth.
The reasons for premenopausal VRS could be:
- Regular pre-marital sex.
- Too much marital sex.
- Frequent sex with many partners.
- Vaginal abuse – sex toys.
VRS is a global phenomenon and not restricted to any continent or country, or any culture or age-group of adult sexually-active females.
would be a rejuvenating welcome for over 82% of women globally particularly since either many are blissfully unaware that it is an addressable concern, or do they not complain about VRS and carry on in life with their lifestyle.
4) When VeTaut?
If any or all the following questions have ‘Yes’ as an answer, VeTaut would provide the desired rejuvenation.
- Does the vagina feel loose when having intercourse?
- Does the penis feel like it does not have that tight grip around it when in the vagina?
- Does it feel like there’s no real friction during intercourse?
- Has there been less sensation appreciation whilst intercourse since childbirth?
5) How VeTaut benefits?
- VeTaut Gel contracts the vaginal muscles, restores their tensile strength and maintains its tone.
- VeTaut Gel tightens the vaginal walls and increases the grip.
- VeTaut Gel increases blood flow and rejuvenates the inner lining of vagina.
- VeTaut Gel hydrates the vagina and restores softness.
- VeTaut Gel keeps the vaginal environment healthy by maintaining the pH and microflora, and thereby helping in overcoming infection, itching, dryness and foul odor.
- VeTaut Gel helps in micro-exfoliation resulting in the clearing of the dead cells after menses and facilitating new cell growth.
- VeTaut Gel lubricates and softens the vagina.
- VeTaut Gel aids other routine interventions in healing of internal wounds and scars post-delivery to promote healthy vagina.
- VeTaut Gel keeps the vagina healthy by maintaining the pH and thus helps sperm motility.
6) What provides the VeTaut benefits?
|INGREDIENT OF VeTaut Gel RESPONSIBLE
|Woodfordia floribunda, Butea frondosa, Centella asiatica, Quersuc infectoris, Ficus glomerata, Hamamelis virginiana, Potash alum
|Woodfordia floribunda, Quersuc infectoris, Ficus glomerata
|Butea frondosa, Potash alum
|Quersuc infectoris, Aloe vera, Punica granatum
|Quersuc infectoris, Aloe vera, Punica granatum
|Quersuc infectoris, Aloe vera
|Negates foul odor & discharge
|Combats menopausal degeneration
|Centella asiatica, Punica granatum
|Butea frondosa, L-Arginine
7) Which form VeTaut?
40g single bottle in sleeved outer box pack.
8) Where to apply VeTaut?
is for intra-vaginal use only.
Open the bottle of VeTaut and take liberal quantity (3g to 4g) of gel onto the fingertips. Insert the finger to apply VeTaut Gel onto vaginal wall while gently massaging the vaginal muscles internally.
9) How to apply VeTaut?
Options to reverse vaginal laxity otherwise include Kegal exercises or surgery and these are only 60-<75% efficacious besides being besieged with complications risk (in the case of operative procedures). VeTaut Gel can be used even along with Kegel exercises and post-surgery to increase the benefits and overall beneficial outcomes.
Step-1 : Clean the vagina. Wash hands thoroughly. Open the bottle of VeTaut Gel and with the help of spatula provided take a small quantity (3g to 4g) of VeTaut Gel onto the fingertips.
Step-2 : Gently insert finger into the vagina and apply the gel onto vaginal wall while gently massaging the vaginal muscles internally.
Step-3 : Contract vaginal muscles. To be sure of the same check by placing a finger in vagina and squeezing the inner muscles around it. When pressure is felt around the finger, it confirms the correct muscle is contracting. It is recommended doing the exercises for five minutes at least twice a day. Squeeze the muscle for a slow count of five and relax for a slow count of five to start with. At first, it may not be possible to do the exercises for a whole five minutes or hold the squeeze for a count of five. With practice it will become easier as the muscles get stronger. Do not squeeze the thigh, back or abdominal muscles. Breathe slowly and deeply.
These exercises can be done at any time and any place. Most people prefer to do the exercises while lying down or sitting in a chair.
Once the exercises become easy, the muscles can be strengthened by squeezing to a slow count of eight to ten and relaxing to a count of eight to ten with the recommended exercise schedule along with VeTaut Gel. Repeat this for eight to ten minutes two times a day. It will also work the muscle more if the exercises are done with the knees apart.
10) After how long VeTaut can provide a change?
Repeating the procedure described twice a day for 3 months will result in feeling the difference from 8th to 10th week itself. Remember, if the exercises are done with resistance regularly, along with recommended use of VeTaut Gel, the results could be appreciated even sooner.
11) How much duration to use VeTaut?
After three months, once the desired tightness and rejuvenation has been achieved, once daily use of VeTaut Gel along with recommended exercise is recommended for maintaining results.
12) Can VeTaut benefits be summarised?
- VeTautGel is invigorating. It helps to tighten, rejuvenate and restore the vaginal wall strength.
- VeTautGel is restorative. It helps in restoring the vaginal wall to its near original condition.
- VeTautGel is a natural constrictor. It helps in natural firming and tightening of vaginal wall.
- VeTautGel is resurgent. It promotes natural lubrication & moisturizes the vaginal wall especially in cases of post-delivery atrophy. It also helps in restoring the natural pH of vagina.
- VeTautGel is a non-irritating and non-staining gel. It does not spoil clothes and leaves behind with a comfortable feeling.
- VeTaut Gel when deeply applied to vaginal walls as instructed is safe during oral sex but due caution needs to be exercised.
Experience and enjoy the magical effects of VeTaut Gel as it enhances femininity and provides sexual empowerment naturally.